Saturday, January 7, 2012

60 Degree Saturday!

Today on My Front Porch
Walking Mike's Dog
I am tired too. It was my first week at work this week and I think I was getting my welfare sea-legs back as of yesterday (Friday) Today the weather was so  nice, must have been at least 60 degrees outside. I listened to WXPN play Prog Rock while doing errands. Man, a sunny WARM day in January is perfect for some old space music from the likes of Rick Wakeman and Gentle Giant. Wow man.!
  
I am getting there with the apartment. It's going a bit slow now. I am walking a friend's 2 dogs this entire week. He is in Ireland and will be home Monday after noon..Dogs are fine It was.cold as hell 3 days this week
To-nite I  am going to eat at Abyssinia Ethiopian place at 45th and Locust. That will be  cool, and that works for me. Have not been there in a long time. Should be an interesting evening
Cam 4 Got Me
 .

A college dude to paid me 5 bucks for the ugly green futon.
Let's go out next week.  Now at my place on the porch sitting on the futon.
 I have to walk Mikes dogs now and get ready for this evening. I hope that tomorrow is just as nice as today

No comments:

Post a Comment