Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The End of a Mild January 2012

A new friend
Bunny Slippers
Last night Pat and I saw a movie at Mike's house, then we went to Dalhak for a nightcap. Met this cool fellow and talked about music, West Philly etc. IT was a nice little night. Pat has my car so he can go flying today. It looks like a nice day out for sure.
Bartender on Phone
I am planning a trip to a southern state to visit my friend. Just bought a house down there and I was invited me. The trip will be soon I hope Ahh I get to wear shorts hopefully. I just found all my pairs of shorts. Thank goodness. I did sell all 4 of my item on Craigslist. Now trying to sell 5 sweatpants. Not sure that is going to work but what the heck
For Sale!!
What a mile winter this year. January gave us one small snow and many mild days. Next thing it will be March.  Well got to take SEPTA to work now.

No comments:

Post a Comment