Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Time Money and Fools: A Short Riddle

Protection from Fools
Well, today was Day #2.. I missed the deadline for the motion with the best. Man, we are still a little out of it man. some ideas were tossed like salad today. Folks were very cold for sure. I am not used to it and can't find Long John. Found out they ment to be pretty cold. It's time to find a space to give them some heat. The long-awaited cab arrived. The lord stalled and part way without the doors. He wanted me to see if I liked it. Well, yes in fact I do like itso there! There is nowhere else to put it. You should note that it
The Hoods are Set
right above the coven. There was a suggestion to get some hoods. It was decided that it was better to vent near the coven as you can see from the photo of the time and money to the left. . I got some suggestions on the matter.

True - add that to the long list of fire hazards! - That's not going to happen with this load - would be a miracle - no place to vent except out the wind- but may be worth a look at We could look at the home of the despot for mitts that provide an exhaustive fanatic who opts to build modular and easy to stall?
I suppose we should inquire the landlubber about getting one of them. In the meantime a friend is coming over to help with the theatrical and maybe obtain a skill, since I can not find mine at this time.
They have boys in the hood that blow right back at you. We had that in in Bible belt. . It is probably worth it for gunfire protection. The lord has an old one in the basement lol. I'm making pigtails for tomorrow.12 gauge. Going to Raingers on the way up to Philly!
Its going to be busy. Got to use my phone reminders since I just missed an apt that was at 10. Now its time. I need to get cover for these Fools

No comments:

Post a Comment