Thursday, January 26, 2012

Last Weekend

Trying to Back In
Last Weekend beside going to the motorcycle show, I went to Millville to take care of some business   . Right after I left I found out our dog died of congestive heart failure. She passed away in peace. She was a sweet dog with personality. I got to see the Grandchild for the first time since October. He really grew in that time and very expressive. I moved stuff for them since they are redoing their floor
Levoy 1
My last stop was at Susan's place where gave her a copy of the Millville Master Plan. She is opposed to a solar farm being built across her house in Buena Vista.
Millville Condos Still Not
Built!
Let's see in the outside world, Joe Paterno died yesterday from lung cancer. Its a big story even on NPR. The Giants and Patriots face each other in the Super Bowl. The Ravens gagged when they missed an easy FG. The 49ers rookie Kyle Williams fumbled TWICE late in the game to allow the Giants to win the NFC Championship. I did not see the games, I did listen to some of the games while driving from  Millville
The Levoy is proceeding along in Millville as you can see from the photo above. It is great to see thisWell, its now Monday and its a cold drizzle out that will melt the small snowfall we had on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment