Monday, January 30, 2012

Selling, Shopping and Cleaning..Oh My!!

A Work in Progress..
Removed the Last Word and Colorized
Yesterday, I finally organized the Appt. I was depressed and HAD to make my place look better. I got the place organized and it took 5 hours or so. I put 4 items on Craig's list. A little netbook, an old 35mm camera, a bulky laser printer, and an IKEA piece,
Well, the computer sold in  minutes, then the printer, and a woman is picking up the IKEA piece. Cool stuff!! I was sent a link to a man who makes a LIVING buying and selling stuff off Craig's list. That is quite the hustle man. He looks young and healthy.
I sold a big laser printer for $20 and someone is coming to pick up that IKEA
thing  . I am selling it for 10 bucks. Man, That ACER took
10 min to sell. I met some dude in the Hood, man felt like I was selling drugs it was
Wegman's
at 40th and Girard.. I could trash pick, or go to the 2nd hand store and get stuff.  Not sure I want to hustle like that all the time but itd did feel good to get a little cash.
I went out for dinner to a decent Middle Eastern Place with a friend then they told me there was a Wegman's nearby. I had NEVER been to one of these and I heard many good things about them. They don't have one near Millville nor West Philly  so I wanted to check it out.My scabbard was bare and I need essentials like TP and coffee. Believe it or not the prices were better then other stores like Whole Foods. Wegmans is like a Shop Rite with a Trader Joe's and Whole Food tucked inside.
Well, got to go to work now

No comments:

Post a Comment